Conveyancing and Legal
The legal fees charged for the services of a solicitor or a conveyancer are generally overlooked by borrowers when they plan to purchase a property.
Below is a guide to the processes and legal issues you need to take into consideration when you purchase a residential property. It is advisable that all home loan borrowers who purchase a property use a solicitor or a conveyancer to help with the purchase of a property for:
- Negotiating with a real estate agent or vendor
- Negotiating the purchase price
- Building Inspections
- Understanding the purchasing contract
- Exchanging of Contracts
- Importance of having an unconditional finance approval
- Payment of deposit
- Understand stamp duty costs and payment
- Understanding the legal costs
The detailed process of buying a property can cause high levels of frustration, uncertainty and delays so it is advisable to have a convenyancer help you through the process.
Find you nearest intouch PrincipalFind out more